Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blue Moon Fiber Arts sock yarn

I forgot to mention in the previous email that I have been diligently trying (for over a year) to get Blue Moon sock yarn into the shop. And I will keep trying. I know that many of you love to buy this yarn. You can buy it online but wouldn't it be nice to see it and hold it before you buy it? (Internet colors just aren't representative of the real thing). So I will persist in getting Tina to make us the 1st East Coast shop to sell Socks that Rock! Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Lucy said...

That would be so great! What about Yarn Pirate? Those are also some colors I'd love to see in person....

luvyarn said...

will check it out! Laura

Beverly said...

Oh, that would be a very wonderful thing!!

Jenny said...

That would ROCK! (pun totally intended)

liz said...

Oooh! That would be great - I already have quite a collection but I'd love to shop in person.
And Yarn Pirate is cool - her colorways are so fabulous - building a collection of this as well.

If I could suggest one thing(and I feel silly asking since you already have so much to offer) - it would be Louet Gems - fingering weight and sportweight, if possible. I love these for my solid color socks and I can't find them anywhere except online...

Sandy said...

That would be awesome and that way I won't have to wait 45 minutes in line to pay for the yarn I was able to get before it was gone at the NY Sheep and Wool Show.

About Me

Windsor, CT
Twelve local shop owners who want to get to know you and have some fun.