Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Am So Very Blessed

Last night Melissa brought a carrot cake to Open Knitting. Why? Because she remember me saying that it was 5 years ago on that date that I left my corporate job behind and was pointed in a new direction.
Then…..she baked it herself. It was still warm when she brought it; so yummy that I had two pieces.
I looked around the room and I thought about the five years; they have flown by. Some customers that arrived five years ago are still coming; some have moved on. New customers continue to arrive but above all, the connections that we all have made over the 5 years has been astounding. Who knew?
Thank you all; Triple thanks to Melissa…
Have a great knitting/crochet day - Laura

2 comments:

Andra said...

congratulations on your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

So glad you left corporate for knitting! I left 10 years ago and never looked back. Now I earn my living selling and teaching my art. I, too, feel so very blessed. Would LOVE to bring Nuno felting to your shop!
www.nancydorian.com

About Me

Windsor, CT
Twelve local shop owners who want to get to know you and have some fun.