Saturday, February 2, 2008

Preemie Hats! 300 and more coming

Thank you all who knitted (and keep knitting). We have just about 300 hats.
I say keep knitting because this is a year round activity; think how many you can knit during the ball game tomorrow..... We're starting to fill the basket for the next delivery.

On Thursday evening Mary Rose and I divided them up for the 5 hospitals. We added a few extra, some blankets too. Thank you to whoever knit the matching booties - nice touch!

I am still looking for a volunteer to deliver hats to Manchester and Hartford NICU's. If you can help out, I'd appreciate it as I am here seven days a week. I'd like to deliver prior to Valentine's Day.

Thanks again, this is truly "one" the best parts of having a yarn shop.

No comments:

About Me

Windsor, CT
Twelve local shop owners who want to get to know you and have some fun.